Thursday, April 29, 2010

Online Applications & Tools

Zoho- I had never used Zoho before but found it simple and convenient to use. It has a similar setup to Micrsoft word so it was easy to navigate and find what I needed. I don' really have an opinion on whether I prefer it or Word better, but I can certainly see how it could be used by many groups of people working together on soemthing. Also, not having to purchase software is a plus!

Google Docs- I use Google Docs for my calendar all the time. I used to use it a lot more before I had an iPhone, but nevertheless I still use it for our church web page to enter dates and events for our Singles group. I like it because there are several of us who need to edit the calendar and with a google account and password anyone can edit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment