Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Play" Time

Part I



So...this was hilarious! I have seen images like this before but never knew it was this easy to just go online and create and download them. I went to Letter James and picked this picture because Wrigley Field is such a recognizable place. I thought it would be cute to put a message about libraries :)

Part II

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Lauren18299  

Ever read a great book, but cannot seem to remember the title or the auhtor? LibraryThing is a great tool to help you keep track of all the latest and greatest books you have read and also stay up to date with new realeases and other reader's favorites. I had a good time exploring this site and remembering some of my favorite books. I think I will definitely use this site in the future to keep a record of what I am reading and find some new reads :)

 Part III

http://www.rollyo.com/lauren18299/

Hmmmm...not so sure about this Rollyo business. Don't think I will ever really use this?!?! To me it's more of a waste of time than a time saver. However, I can see how if you were searching for a particular topic and you didn't want to wade through all of the Google "mess" Rollyo could be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo love the Wrigley Field sign...my husband would be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete