Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RSS Feeds

This is a pretty good tool if you spend a lot of time on the Internet. It's a good way to stay up to date with things in a quicker way. The search tool on Bloglines was probably the easiest way to find feeds.Personally I do not have the time/desire to spend any time following people's blogs or checking news, etc. In fact, I don't even have Internet access at home (or television for that matter)...just my trusty iPhone and that's plenty for me. Honestly I cannot figure out how people even have time to blog!! There were so many options for feeds it was astonishing to me. I choose to spend my time with people instead of computers...LOL. However, I do realize the importance of staying up to date with these things and am constantly intrigued my the latest and greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment