Monday, March 29, 2010

Social Bookmarking

So....I am really digging this whole Del.icio.us thing. How had I never heard of this before; I fell left out :( I Can certainly see how this social bookmarking site has many advantages. For starters, teachers are notorious for borrowing ideas from each other so why not borrow great Internet sites as well. I get so many ideas from different web sites! Next, how convenient is it to be able to access your bookmarked sites from anywhere. There have been many occasions I have been working on lesson plans at home and thought of the perfect website to visit, but it was saved on my computer at work. Better yet, don't you love when you lose all your bookmarks over the summer when they re-image the computer??? This is something I will definitely be using in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment